Friday, March 28, 2008

One Month Old

I just can not believe my baby is a month old! Its so bittersweet, I have absolutely adored every moment I have had with her, but it has gone so so so fast. She has gotten so much bigger but is still such a little pumpkin, I just adore her.

Everyday brings me a little closer to going back to work, and while I truly don't mind my job, its means less time with her and that my friends breaks my heart. She will be with her Grandma, and that I am so thankful for, its the only thing that makes it a little more bareable.

She is almost holding her head up on her own, she has almost rolled over on her own so many times, she hates tummy time unless she is laying on mommy's chest, she adores her daddy and always has good burps for him (hehe), she loves her Grandma's voice (she lights up every time she hears her), she loves to snuggle with mommy after her morning feeding, she "talks" in her sleep, she is simply the most amazing little creature!!!!

3 years and 11 months till she turns 1 ;)




No comments: