Monday, March 24, 2008

In the begining

This is a blog to talk about my baby and life, but mainly my baby girl since she is the light of my life right now and I want to document my journey, I am sure there will be some random rants about other things as well....

Well just a little background, my baby girl (Gwendolyn Elizabeth) was born on Leap Day (2/29/08) @ 4:34pm, she was 5lbs 14oz and 18 1/4 inches, little, but totally healthy, she got a 9/9 on her Apgar scores. She is a great baby and I am totally and completely in love...

She is such a good girl...seriously I fear the thought of having another one because I am afraid that he/she wouldn't be as good, I know that sounds bad, but she has us spoiled :) I love the days I have with her before I go back to work, and the thought of leaving her breaks my heart (a post for another day, perhaps my second post, lol).

Well that is it for now, if anyone is actually reading this!

1 comment:

Mama said...

ooh ooh I'm reading!!! I love that baby. nom nom nom