Sunday, May 25, 2008

Whats been going on....










Well not to heck of allot I have to say! Which is sometimes a good thing. Hubby is still looking for something new in the world of Jobs, he is being picky, cause it wouldn't make much since to go from crappy employer to crappy employer, something will come along, when the time is right and is meant to be.
My Shmunchkin is already 3 months, it GOES by SO fast, it just blows my mind! She is such a happy baby, I seriously just LOVE watching all her changes and new things she discovers and learns.

There are SO many people pregnant right now, between my work, family, friends, Internet world ec. Its great! But my heart breaks for the friends I have who still haven't gotten the pregnancies they deserve, I think about them everyday and just hope that they will SOON be blessed....
I am really excited for the weekend of June 14th, were going to see my grandma and grandpa in Fargo, and it will be the first time they have met there great-granddaughter, and I am SO SO excited. Unfortunately my other grandma (dad's mom) passed away in December 2007 while I was pregnant and never got to meet Gwendolyn, still to do this day breaks my heart, so I am hoping for some closure and repair during this upcoming weekend.

I am exhausted and little one has her first real cold (Got it from Daddy) and I feel so bad for her, and I feel even worse cause I kept her out to long today I think. It was my mother in laws big moving day, so I was over there for a long time today doing my best to help out and little one did take a 2 hour nap and a couple more 20 minute naps, but I think she got over stimulated, so tomorrow we are just hanging out at home w/ Daddy and having a family day, we ALL deserve that's for sure, hubby is STILL over there moving stuff and doesn't expect to be home until after midnight :(

Well I think that is all for now, so I will use you with some precious chunky monkey pics (courtesy of Trish):


Baby G and Grammy
After a good meal of Mommy's Milk
What another picture!?!
Ok I suppose I will give you a smile....

And now were serious....
Seriously the cutest baby ever, I am so not biased!










1 comment:

Sarah O said...

She is so cute!!!