Saturday, May 17, 2008

Rant......

I just need to rant, so many many things on my mind right now. I know with time it will all pass *I hope*

First off the biggest thing is the way my hubby is being treated at work, he is amazingly dedicated worker, and is not getting the treatment he deserves. They are playing head games with him or something. One day there telling him he is on the "list" for layoffs and is number 6 from the top, then the next day he is 4th from the bottom and is getting nothing but praise. He hasn't seen our daughter all week, tonight was the FIRST night since Sunday he has seen her. He has been working 12-14 hour days, no joke. And I won't even get into the pay crap, shady stuff going on, pretty sure it isn't legal....what does one do, just move on, or try and get legal about it? And they tell him the most hypocritical stuff, "don't talk to customers it takes up to much time" but "if you don't talk to customers your fired"......hmmmm really logical eh'? He is such a great person and deserves so much better, its all meant to be, but I hope something else comes along for him. I am tired of being a "single mom".


Secondly its like one bill after the other from the hospital, next time around seriously not getting any drugs, especially an epidural which we had to pay $900 of it, and that is after the insurance company paid over $4,000, and I only used for a total of maybe at the most an hour, worthless! Thankfully I have us on a payment plan to hopefully get it all paid off by July 31st. Maybe if we could actually spend our "stimulus check" on something other than paying it back in taxes, then I wouldn't be so worried. But no after we had over $9,000 taken out of our paychecks in taxes over the course of 2007, we then get our taxes prepared and find out we OWE money! Get this EXACTLY to the penny $1,200! So all of our "stimulus check" is going back to the state of MN and the Federal Government, hopefully it stimulates the greedy bastards in the Whitehouse, I know it sure as hell isn't stimulating me! OH AND there is a SCREW in my tire, so now we need new tires, which if we still want to go visit my Grandparents in Fargo in June we will have to either get fixed somehow or pull money out of our butts to get a new tire. The fun never ends.


Thirdly, I so wish I could be at home with my baby, I feel like I am missing SO MUCH! I figured it out and I am missing 42 1/2 hours of my babies life a week, and I get 38 hours a week to be with her while she is awake, I am missing over half of her life a week. Seriously depressing. Yet there is people out there having one baby after the other living off of the government (no wonder we pay over $10,000 a year to them) and have the opportunity to raise them and do nothing with that chance. I would give anything to stay at home w/ my baby and raise her with all the love I have to give!


Sorry this is a pitiful depressing post, but at the moment I feel pitiful and depressed, life is at a low and I just have to deal, doesn't make it any easier though, the one thing that puts a smile on my face is my baby girl, and I am close to duct taping her to my chest so I don't spend a second away from her, my heart misses her and I fear I am being replaced, I hope at the end of the day she knows I am her Mommy and I love her beyond anything she will probably ever understand. Everything I do, I do for you baby girl.




1 comment:

Sarah O said...

OK, I just want to say that I continue to play the lottery, and, if I win, I will pay for your tire, taxes, and medical bills. Last year, when I had surgery, I actually was charged for tests that the insurance company deemed "not necessary" LIKE I HAD A CHOICE ON THE TESTS THEY PERFORMED IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM! I wish I could help you out, I feel so far away!