Friday, May 2, 2008

Its Been Awhile and were good....

Haven't updated in awhile, thats life with a baby! Baby Gwen had her 2 month appointment on Monday and she up to 10 lbs 7.2 oz (so close to doubling her birth wieght) and 21 1/2 in. Her Pedi is SUPER happy with her growth, she went from being off the chart tiny to in the 45th-60th percentile for everything! I guess Mama's milk is doing her good :) She also had her first set of shots, HARDEST THING TO WATCH EVER, EVER! But she was fine by that night and not so fussy/sad.


I started back work on Thursday, I cried ALL day Wednesday, so I didn't shed a single tear on Thursday, plus work got me a big gorgeous bouquet of flowers, with pink tulips, carnations, tiger lillies and lots of other pink flowers (my favorate color by the way) so that was super nice, and we had a bagel breakfast and pizza lunch, nice! The only thing I didn't get was dinner ;) Today was alot harder then yesterday, which was werid, I cried on the way to work, oh well. And of course there was horrible traffic on the way home (apprentely its REALLY hard to drive in the RAIN) and all I wanted to do was seem by baby! Oh well it only took an extra ten minutes thanks to shortcuts. And this weekend I plan on snuggling my chunky monkey as much as I can! Well except for a few hours on Sunday were I will be bagging groceries to help raise money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation to help find a cure for Breast Cancer, and on Mothers Day I will be participating in the walk at the Mall of America.


Thats all she wrote.....

No comments: