Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This, that and the Other


Today was a busy day for baby and I, well mainly me, baby just kind of slept and ate along the ride, what a life!


I accomplished ALOT at home, my to do is list is down to just simply a few things, go me! We went to Cub Foods to visit Trish (my sister in law and babies aunt), she was fantastic and helped us print some very cute birth announcements on the kodak machine, and holy cheap batman! I am very impressed and will be printing many a more pictures there.


We also went to the bank and met Daddy for lunch, that was nice.


Everday I realize more and more how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of my baby!


Also on the way to the bank I came across many a grumpy people, and I did something I haven't done before and it actually worked, when I got home I just gave a very nice genuine smile to myself in the mirror and it actually perked me back up, at least I know there is one person who still smiles me...


Well you can choose what part of this was This, that and the other...good night folks.

No comments: