Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am a BAD BAD Blogger!

Wow, seriously, I am a horrible blogger! I just NEVER find time to do it. So goes it with life with a 6 month old! Speaking of which my BABY is 6 months!!! She had her 6 month appointment is now 15 lbs. 2 oz. and 25 inches!

We have so much going on, we start ECFE classes on Monday September 8th. That should be fun, for both Dakota and I and Gwendolyn. And we are just generally busy raising our pumpkin ;)
Once again I just don't have the time to type all I want to....so I will leave you with some pictures....
oh yeah I forgot to mention she started on food!!! And we are doing BLW (baby led weaning), fascinating stuff! Its working great for us!

Avocado


Peach

Red Pepper

Plum

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I tagged you, check out my blog for details!