Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Knight in Shining Armor

Just a brief little cute post about my hubby.

While at work the other day he was at a customers house and while doing his job he noticed that he had accidentally scared some baby ducks into a window well. The Mom was having a panic attack (naturally, now that I am a Mom I can sympathize with her). While they were attempting to jump out on there own but they were just to small to do it on there own. They started to get tired he said, he knew he had to do something....

He knew he couldn't pick them up directly, cause then the mother duck would have abandoned them (something to do with getting his scent on them), so he got one of his lawn flags, and one by one helped them jump out. Meanwhile, apparently mother duck was calling for her babies (to bad I can't post the sound of the imitation he made). This post doesn't do justice to this story, the best is hearing it directly from him, he is so adorable, it makes me smile :)

No comments: