Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Great Product!

All thanks to Trish we got this in the mail on Monday. And my how Pumpkin loves it, and my how I love it also! Its light weight, so I can bring it with me places and it is like maybe 3lbs, so great to bring to Grandma's while she watches her. Pumpkin loves sitting up! So this is just perfect for her. She is happy in it, most of the time, unless she is feeling the need to be held or eat. And I can just carry it with me and her room to room.

I never thought we would get one of these, until we used the one at our story time night. And wow, I have to say we will be holding onto this for all future kidllets. I highly recommend this product!!

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:

mmmm finners

Whoa! I am sitting up!

Hi, Mom :)
Whats over there!?!?

Awkwardly funny, lol.

No comments: